These cosmetics feature strong pigmentation and large amounts of moisturizing substances. They spread across the lips perfectly, creating a long-lasting, matte film.
The lipstick contains valuable ingredients:
- Natural collagen, which makes the skin properly moisturized, smooth, firm and adds a clear outline.
- Cocoa butter, whose ingredients (vitamin E and polyphenols) help stop inflammatory processes. The anti-oxidizing properties of polyphenols help decrease skin damage and boost the regeneration of skin cells. As a result, the skin is more elastic, healthy and resistant to harmful factors.
- Castor oil, which has a soothing and regenerating effect.
- Lanolin, which makes the skin perfectly oily and moisturized.
- Carnauba wax, which is the hardest cosmetic wax available. It creates a protective layer on the skin, increasing its shine and elasticity as well as preventing skin dryness.
- C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, which is a great moisturizing agent with proven repairing properties. Its comprehensive composition offers outstanding benefits during the treatment of chapped lips and dry skin.
- Maxi lip (ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIBEHENIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE), which stimulates collagen synthesis, moisturizes the skin and makes the lips look bigger (3D effect).